Greater Bellevue Area Chamber of Commerce Partners with Local Company, BetterCulture
Bellevue, Neb. – The Greater Bellevue Area Chamber of Commerce announced on, Friday, April 2, 2021, a new partnership with BetterCulture. This partnership will provide the opportunity for local Bellevue chamber and community members to access on-demand leadership development resources taught by world-renowned local businessman and psychologist, Kim Hoogeveen, Ph.D..
“When we met with BetterCulture and identified that we could use this self-study curriculum as the basis and foundation of our Leadership Bellevue curriculum, we were incredibly excited and the timing was perfect,” said Kevin Hensel, President & CEO at Greater Bellevue Area Chamber of Commerce. “As we continued to talk, we realized that, if this was going to be available for any individual, we needed to create a partnership to be able to offer it to anyone interested in a self-study leadership development program.”
“The Bellevue Chamber is our very first partner for rolling out this program,” said Brett Hoogeveen, Co-Owner at MindSet LLC. “We’re excited about the partnership with the Bellevue Chamber, excited about having Kevin’s talents on board, and on being able to start this off in our own community – we just couldn’t be more excited and we look forward to seeing where things go.”
The benefits of this new partnership include:
- On-demand resources (roughly three hours of content broken into 56 separate videos and a 65-page study guide)
- Curriculum taught by world-renowned local businessman, Kim Hoogeveen, Ph.D.
- $150 discount on a one-year subscription to Greater Bellevue Area Chamber of Commerce members and Bellevue community members (must purchase through https://www.betterculture.com/a/2147484268/SYmuLFgj to get the discount)
- Cohort facilitated by Kevin Hensel, President & CEO at Greater Bellevue Area Chamber of Commerce for the first twelve people to sign-up
- Bulk discount possibilities (must contact Brett Hoogeveen for details)
About BetterCulture: A family-owned business, BetterCulture is working to make the world a better place to work. Started locally in Bellevue, BetterCulture provides a repeatable process through technology that allows organizations, individuals, and affiliate partners to help their employees grow and their business to thrive.