Many taxpayers may be caught in ‘tax or money traps’ as a result of recent law
changes and not even know it. These financial mistakes could potentially cost you
thousands over the next decade. A brand new educational event will be focused
on understanding the new laws, reducing taxes, and maximizing your retirement
income while eliminating the common mistakes made. This event will reveal
important financial information everybody in or nearing retirement should know.
Topics to be discussed include:
• 2018 Tax Reform Bill: What You Need to Know.
• Simple strategies to REDUCE TAXES under the new tax law.
• What the new tax law means to local residents (hint: it is significant).
• Recent changes to Social Security that everybody should know!
• Why a Department of Labor rule was repealed and how it could affect
your retirement accounts!
• How charitable giving and itemized deductions have changed
dramatically (and what to do about it).
• Hidden opportunities in the biggest change to the tax code since 1986.
• What changes to capital gains taxes, 529 plans, state and local tax
deductions could mean to you.
Each topic will be discussed in greater detail at the presentation. Please note that any strategy utilizing investments carries an inherent element of risk. Certain strategies may not apply or be suitable for all attendees. For specific estate planning or tax advice, be sure to consult with an estate planning attorney or tax advisor. ©USA Financial Media 2012-2019 Dan Miller, Kaleb Robuck, and Marcus Taylor are investment advisor representatives of, and securities and advisory services are offered through, USA Financial Securities Corp.,
Member FINRA/SIPC. A Registered Investment Advisor located at 6020 E. Fulton St., Ada, MI 49301. Miller Financial Group, Inc. is not affiliated with USA Financial Securities.